- If the client, has had or currently has any pre-existing injuries, it is the clients responsibility to notify the coach.
- If a client feels unsure or uncomfortable with a specific exercise, it is the clients responsibility to ask a coach for a modification.
- If a client shows up later then 5 minutes after a class has begun, the client will be unable to workout.
- In the unfortunate case that a client sustains an injury, it is expected that the client notifies one of the coaches and completes an incident report form.
A client is responsible for booking and checking themselves into each class that they attend.
- If a client holds an auto-renew monthly membership, the credit card will be charged for the amount listed on the same day each month. This date is based on the date of purchase. Requests to cancel must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 5 business days in advance of your next billing cycle.
*Minimum 3 month commitment before cancellation*
- Month to month credit card transactions that fail will be charged $15.00 after the maximum of 3 attempts.
- 3 month memberships can be paused one time during the duration of the contract for 7 to 14 days.
- 6 month memberships can be paused one time during the duration of the contract for 7 to 14 days.
- 12 month memberships can be paused twice during the duration of the contract for 7 to 14 days.
- Introductory offers can only be used one time.
- Introductory offers can not be used in conjunction with Groupon offers and vice vera.
- Refunds can be made within 3 days of purchase.